International leaders of beekeeping clubs will meet in Prague
Dear friends beekeepers,
As a part of the project Rojeni-Swarming, we would like to inform you about an international meeting of younger beekeepers, which will be held on 17th – 22nd May 2017 in Prague (Czech Republic). There will be 6 representatives (2 adults and 4 young beekeepers aged 14-22 years, ideally 18-20 years) from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Lithuania, Wales and Kazakhstan. The goals and the program of the meeting are following:
- To introduce the Czech Republic and the capital city – visit of historical sights and attractions of Prague
- To learn about the work with young beekeepers in the respective countries – each foreign delegation will present a 30-minute block (information about the country, beekeeping, work with youth, traditions, new trends,…)
- To learn about the work with young beekeepers in the Czech Republic – excursions, discussions, workshops,..
- To exchange experience in leading clubs of young beekeepers – workshops and creative sessions of the leaders of the beekeeping clubs
- To create a system of international cooperation – cooperation of all participants of the meeting during the creation of methodical materials for the work with young beekeepers, creation of photo-video materials
- To strengthen international relations and establish personal partnerships – young participants will be divided into internationally mixed groups, which will work and compete together and enjoy further team building activities
The aim of the meeting is, based on mutual partnerships, to create prerequisites for sustainable international cooperation in the field of working with young beekeepers in the respective countries.
Main organizer – Jiri Cafourek