Impact of Coronavirus on IMYB 2020
As you are aware, there is a significant outbreak of a new virus, Covid-19, which is impacting all of us around the world. As the situation is changing every day, we are monitoring the situation closely and assessing its impact on our activities.
Currently, the situation is still not developing favorably as further travel restrictions are being imposed and number of infected individuals is increasing exponentially. As the health and safety is the primary objective for any person involved in any ICYB activity, we are currently considering cancelling IMYB 2020 in Slovenia.
We are actively assessing the situation and we plan to provide a further update on our website in April as there should be further clarity regarding the situation globally. Nevertheless, we would strongly recommend postponing purchases of tickets or any other additional costs regarding IMYB 2020 until further notice.
We wish you all good health during these difficult times,