33 countries from across the globe participated at IMYB!
Join IMYB family and help us grow it!
Association of Young Beekeepers (AYB) in an informal international group of young people (aged 14 – 24 years) who are interested in beekeeping and working with beekeeping youth. Not only active beekeepers can participate, but anyone who is interested in beekeeping and would like to participate in AYB.
Our aim is to create a group of people who would like to communicate with friends from different countries and together come up with ideas which could be useful for the international community to promote beekeeping and young beekeepers. The goals aren’t only organizing of events, but sharing each other’s experiences and idea is one of the goals as well.
The enriching part of this project is that we’ll work together on something, that will be helpful for a bigger group of beekeepers from all over the world and at the same time we’ll practice our language skills and make friends with the same interests.
The participants of AYB can take part in some of those activities:
* promoting of beekeeping
* promoting of work with the beekeeping youth
* helping with organization of IMYB and other events focused on beekeeping youth
* organization local events and competitions for beekeeping youth
* debates and lectures about beekeeping for children and adults
* cooperation with older international coordinators
* founding new beekeeping clubs for children
* creating new methodical educational materials for beekeeping youth
Veronika Šebková (Czech Republic) email@example.com
Pavel Dostalík (Czech Republic) firstname.lastname@example.org
To be added
Pavel Filo (Slovakia)
Eugenia Gąsior (Poland)
Nataliya Senchuk (Ukraine)
Manfred Biedermann (Liechtenstein)
Cyril Gotte (France)
Leon Gütz (Netherlands)
Ian Homer (England)
Afif Abi Chedid (Lebanon)
Gulmira Kalimoldayeva (Kazakhstan)
Anastasiya Khauruk (Belarus)
Roma Maciene (Lithuania)
Ion Mirea (Romania)
Gerd Molter (Germany)
Jiří Píza (Czech Republic)
Lejla Shehu (Albania)